ScriptSave WellRx App is Making Healthy Eating Easier
Dan Johnson, Vice President of Network Technology at ScriptSave, was recently asked to show off the ScriptSave WellRx app at a local grocery store in Phoenix, AZ.
The latest update to the ScriptSave WellRx iOS and Android apps includes some great features, including Grocery Guidance.
Grocery Guidance helps shoppers:
- Quickly identify foods aligned with your health goals, dietary preferences and allergens.
- Scan or search to instantly discover a product’s WellRx Food Index rating, see dietary/allergen alerts and view easy to ‘digest’ nutrition facts.
- Dial up your nutrition with recommendations for similar foods that are even ‘better for you’.
The latest app updates also help with managing medications and feature:
- Drug Interaction Warnings
Receive warnings when pricing medications that interact with drugs saved to your medicine chest.
- Expanded Drug Information
View information, images, lifestyle interactions and videos for drugs within your medicine chest.
- Price Drop Alerts
Get notified when your prescription price drops.
The watch the full story, visit the AZFamily.com website.